Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Top 5 Sources of News & Information

 My Top 5 News Sources 

When it comes to the News, the amount of sources are endless. Millions and millions of articles surrounding pretty much anything you can think of. It hurts the brain to try to read through all of that stuff, however, I have done the dirty work for you and conducted a survey of my own to provide you guys with 5 helpful sources that I use to help enlighten myself on what the news for that day has to offer. Dive in! Hope you enjoy!   

 ESPN Logo - PNG and Vector - Logo Download

1. My 1st Source that I love to look towards is Espn. Being so invested in sports, I love to do the research on sports and espn is very helpful with giving me the accurate information based on the daily sports world. Here is the link https://www.espn.com/ if you are invested in sports and want to be caught up on information about the sports world ESPN is the source for you. 


Image result for fox new ;logo

2. My 2nd source that I like to use is Fox News. Growing up I have been very torn between my political opinion. I know that in today's day in age there is a ton controversy between parties, but I felt that fox news, although they are very biased, offers the best perspective on what goes on in today's and age. They will tell you how it is and what is wrong, but one thing that they do fail to do is point the positives in the situations at hand. They constantly look to beat someone down rather than showing a sign of encouragement and change. Fox news occasionally offers the perspective that we can look forward to all of us agreeing on somethings in the near future, but for now when it comes to news and political media it continues to be a toss up with who to listen to, but I am, for now, set on the factual Information that Fox releases to the public. Here is the link of the website to check it out even further on your own, https://www.foxnews.com/.


Image result for youtube logo 

3. My 3rd source that in my opinion, may have all the answers to your problems. In short, Youtube is a website that allows you to post anything you want as long as you follow the community guidelines. This is a top source for everyone because of how broad the set of categories on the website, you could very well learn, watch, and listen just about everything you can possibly think of. I picture it as a google full of videos of stuff that you are interested in. You create a profile, subscribe to the channels you like, and start watching and searching. Here is the link to the source if you are interested further. 

  Image result for instagram logo

4. My 4th source is, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter's' biggest competitor, is another huge social media platform used for news and information. Instagram for a very long time now as been a huge information source for this generation. With features such as 'stories' people are able to post in real time current events occurring around the world. Also options and features that allow individuals to share other peoples posts makes information and news spread very quickly. 


How to Find Influencers to Follow on Snapchat
5. My 5th Source is, Snapchat used to be the app for sending photos back and forth between friends and so forth. As time went on Snapchat became so much more than that. It is used as a platform for people to post short clips of their lives, for advertisements, and to find out news that millennials are more interested in hearing. As I previously said, I am one to be more interested in news about celebrities and or fashion. I am not one to read the news about politics. Snapchat gives me the ability to watch shirt chips of famous people advertising the new best makeup or what the new trend is. In a more serious matter, it gives me news about real-world issues and so forth. The best part is, subscribing to these news channels is absolutely free. Snapchat includes The Daily Mail, Buzzfeed, Food Network, NFL, ESPN, Cosmopolitan and so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonders of Technology: My Relationship with Technology

  The Wonders of  Technology Pros and Cons of the Wonderful world of Tech Pros of new tech is having a new avenue of learning for everyone t...